<VV> golden anniversary

iscdirector iscdirector at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 21:45:12 EDT 2007

The question is, "when is the 1960 Corvair 50 years old". By car language the 1960 is 50 in 2010. Think about it, if you are trading in your 2000 model car and the guy says "hey this car was built in Oct. of 99 so we are going to give you what the book says a 99 model is worth" what would you say? Also in 2010 I don't think everybody will say "hey those Corvairs are 51 years old now". In Oct. of 2009 it will be 50 years since the Corvairs hit the showrooms though.

MarPack57 at aol.com wrote:   So is the Corvair 50 years old in 2009 or 2010?
Ed in Fla