<VV> what a surprise!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 23:52:36 EDT 2007

Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick note to say THANK YOU to the very generous people out there, and
you know who you are..... I haven't the foggiest idea who y'all might be, but
I just want to let you know I got a very nice surprise today, at a time when
I couldn't have needed it more.
You guys are the greatest bunch of people I've ever had the pleasure of
dealing with.
>From the bottom of my heart, thank you....
I'll shut up now before I get too mushy...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE