<VV> Fw: Corsa Chapter 190 new website redux

John Wiley wileys.peanut at verizon.net
Thu Aug 9 23:48:34 EDT 2007

Sorry for the bad link in the prior post!

Philadelphia Corvair Association has rolled out their club website. The
URL is http://mysite.verizon.net/vze33njs/pca   Please feel free to direct comments to the webmaster (me).  If you are a vendor and would like a link please e-mail me.  If you maintain a Corvair list, or site mash please feel free to link us to your site. If none of the above applies but you want info on our chapter please feel free to look around and check out site. The site is in its early stage so all comments, suggestions and critiques are welcome. Thanks for the space!

John Wiley
Corsa/PCA member
66 Monza Vert 95/PG
www.frappr.com/johnwiley