<VV> Garage Ideas - Humor?

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 07:42:46 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/8/2007 3:22:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nalllm at verizon.net writes:

Being  from SoCal.....  you have to build a house that will SELL.....  so
with that in mind.....I will die someday!!!

A 6500 sq. ft   Home, all plumbed and "basic" wired for a 5 bdrm, 6 bath,
great  room,  office[s] etc.   BUT!!

You build on the one  end.....a nice den,  Kitchen,  Master Bdrm and 2
baths...   Approx  1500 sq. ft!

The rest is garage....just has to LOOK   like a huge house....  Windows
covered on the inside with  walls.....nice pictures filling the window for
others to see as they walk  by...

When life is coming to a close......  you sell off your  stuff.... rip down
the   garage interior ...and finish the other  4 bdrms,  great room  formal
dining ,etc....just leave the 3-4  parking garage at the end..... now your
Kids won't have a hard time  selling it off!!! gggg

Makes sense to me!

Matt Nall
All  Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical  info!

To me the ideal house would be a 2 bedroom house about 900 Sq Ft with  an 8
Corvair garage and about
350 Sq Ft shop area.

But then that's me.

Tim  Abney