<VV> Econorun safety

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 10:50:54 EDT 2007

<Should there be an accident or incident involving a particpant, CORSA as s
ponsor of the event could find itself in a legal battle.>

Thank you, Brian, for being brave enough to bring up something that we, as a
club, should seriously consider.  The fact that the econorun takes place on
the open road and, often times, with vehicles that are being operated under
potentially risky conditions has caused me to be greatly concerned that we, as a
club, are opening ourselves up to a major lawsuit should there be an accident
during the event.  Something to think about!

~Bill Stanley (dare I come out of the closet to this group as a...lawyer?!)