<VV> Re: Questions

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 11:34:25 EDT 2007

Our club site, which is hosted on the CORSA server, has an address of www.KansasCorvairs.org that is just a bounce to the site on corsa.org. The cost was minimal and makes it much easier to remember. We also have business cars that, hopefully, all our members carry to hand out to interested people. It lists the club web site so they can find out more about the club.

Just because you don't like the flash page,a new person might find it informative. You can easily skip it. Please don't "tell them it's too long, criptic, or complicated," just tell them CORSA.org. Let them be the judge of the site and club.

Ned