<VV> Convention results

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Fri Aug 10 11:32:46 EDT 2007

Yes, there are 'rules" but if you read them there is very little about the things i mentioned.  I call upon you and the other Board members to carefully consider revising them.

-- aeroned at aol.com wrote:
There are "rules" about maintaining a safe speed and observing the minimum speeds on freeways. These rules are nearly impossible to enforce. I've been in two econoruns, Carlisle and Iowa. Both of these were mostly on rural roads with very little traffic. As for the safety of "modifications" to the cars, I'd have to agree. Perhaps there needs to be a review of the rules to include some limits, especially with tires.

I'd much rather drive crazy fast around a parking lot in a controlled environment than slowly across the countryside.
Ned