<VV> Detroit Convention - Blue FI Car

Gary & Susan Lowell sglowell10 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 13:41:58 EDT 2007

Help:
At the convention in July there was a blue (I think) late model
hardtop with Fuel Injection in the Engineered Cars section at the GM
Tech Center.
It had a great looking set of non-stock gages in a Corsa IP plus 3
gages above the Radio. White background on each instrument.
My question are - What were the gages (Manufacturer & Model), what
placement were they in - fuel gage here, CTH there etc -  (I didn't
have my camera or a note pad with me), and does anyone have any
photos of that instrument package in the car. Like I said it was a
very clean and cool looking modification.
Thanks.
Gary
65 Corsa
Detroit