<VV> gas tank fill hose

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Fri Aug 10 22:19:40 EDT 2007

Vent hose is 1/2"  and filler is 1-1/2"   ???      Napa sells the hose that
FITS.....but if it's there GOLD  hose...too stiff!

This is one of the FEW things  I recommend getting from a Corvair vendor!!
ggg    It makes putting the tank WITH  hoses connected  possible..a 2 minute
job.....if the hose is too stiff.....  2 hours and lots of blood!  BTDT

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!