<VV> Detroit Convention - Blue FI Car

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 07:40:07 EDT 2007

I looked through the photos posted by a number of folks, and the best I
could do was to find a late model convertible with a Corsa Dash and white
gauges, but no gauges in the center. The car looks to be Gray in color with
a reverse opening hood, but no fuel injection. Doesn't match what Gary was
looking for, but it's as close as I was able to find, having not been there.

--
George Jones