<VV> Convention results

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Aug 11 11:56:29 EDT 2007

It is supposed to be just a fun event. I did slightly over 40 mpg here
in Maryland in my 64 Spyder conv. No way could I get that milage driving
normally. Mr. Bentwrench filled my car at the beginning and end of the
econorun, and sealed the cap to keep me from adding during the trip.

The route chosen on rual roads allowed coasting and slow hill climbing
without disruption of normal traffic. I know this cannot be done in most
places. How it could be done so close to DC still amazes me. Good
planning of the route.

Frank DuVal