EconoRun Re: <VV> Convention results

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 16:19:46 EDT 2007

Frank D.
    Did you have a vacuum advance operating on your  turbo engine to give you
such good mileage?
    I have a problem with simply refilling the gas tank  ONE time as a real
measure of economy.  Depending on how the car is parked  and the angle of the
gas tank, I suspect that the actual measurement of gallons  consumed is more
like plus or minus 10+%.  I never calculate my car  mileages based on only ONE
tank of gas, but rather MANY tanks since I can see  quite a variation from ONE
tank to the next ONE even for the same driving  conditions.
    Frank "persnickety"  Burkhard

In a message dated 8/11/2007 11:56:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,