<VV> Re: Questions

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 12 02:25:48 EDT 2007

At the bottom? With my screen (last time I was there) I had to SCROLL to
the bottom. Why not put that button at the TOP, where it'll be easily and
quickly reached? Outside of hurting someone's fragile ego, what's the harm
in doing THAT?

Note that that last comment was made was because the last time I
recommended doing something to improve the CORSA website, I must have
mashed someone's precious ego pretty bad, because all I got was a blast of
"hell-will-freeze-over-first" attitude, BIG time.

Why are the "powers that be" so set in concrete about the current CORSA
website design? Why are they so hyper-sensitive about any constructive
criticism? Could it have something to do with "artistic ego" (which we all
know is as big as all outdoors, and twice as sensitive)?

-Mark