<VV> Re: Questions

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 12 02:46:28 EDT 2007

Ok, you got me to visit it again. The last time I was there, all it did was
uselessly flash a bunch of pictures on the screen, then redirect you the
"real" first page. (A real PITA on dialup and especially with any other
browser other than the "approved" browser. Sorry that my necessary
operating position offends the techie gods, but that's the way it is, like
it or lump it.)

Anyway, I'm glad to see that CORSA has FINALLY wised up and made it useful.
Now answer me this: how does that differ from the old redirect page? Just
what was accomplished, anyway? It's beginning to look like I was right from
the start, and someone doesn't want to admit it.

-Mark