<VV> Re: CORSA website / Need to scroll?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 12 10:26:17 EDT 2007

No, it's not so much on my end as yours. If I would set it at that
resolution, I'd need a magnifying glass to see anything. Been there, tried
that, won't work. Even been thru this on VV before. And don't EVEN suggest
I get a new monitor, unless YOU are paying the bill. I have to live with
the 8" x 11" monitor I have, for reasons I won't go into here.

-Mark