<VV> Carb Block Offs

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sun Aug 12 10:16:48 EDT 2007

If the throttle shaft is worn significantly or if the throttle plate is
mis-aligned, there exists a potential vacuum leak.  I know because one of my
secondary carburetors has a worn shaft and gives me fits. If you are intent
on not running your secondary carbs, it's just a little extra insurance.

I do intend to use mine and already have the new shaft for the carburetor.
What I don't have is the time to fix it.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY