[fastvair] Re: <VV> electric fan idea

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 15:48:07 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/7/2007 5:53:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
scottygrover at aol.com writes:

In a message dated 8/7/2007 3:57:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
_JVHRoberts at aol.JVH_ (mailto:JVHRoberts at aol.com)   writes:

Yeah, when I get that 500 amp alternator and the 50 pound  electric motor
with enough HP to spin it. <G>

Horsepower is  proportional to torque times RPM. HP is a BIG number here
relative to the  available electrical power in an automotive electrical
system.

In  a message dated 8/7/2007 9:17:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,