<VV> Car Show Thoughts 3300Cars

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 22:11:30 EDT 2007

Dave,

I've been talking the virtues of going to non Corvair show for a long time,
and it seems to fall on deaf ears. It's not just the local shows, but the
big national shows too. At the Corsa Convention with about 300 cars, my
rattly little Monza blends into the landscape, but at a national hot rod
show with dozens and dozens of perfect '57 Chevys and "69 Camaros, my
Corvair attracts way more than its share of attention.

But I have to agree, being the only Corvair at a local show or cruise is
great fun.

Marc Sheridan
Waverly OH
'66 Monza 'vert