<VV> Humidity/Heat & Garage Ideas

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sun Aug 12 22:41:07 EDT 2007

    From: FrankCB at aol.com
Ken,
FIVE to TEN HP!!!!! Talk about OVERKILL!! I use a simple (but well
made) low HP attic fan that blows air FROM the house into the attic and out
the vents at each end. I open the window(s) at varying amounts depending on
where I want the outside air to flow in. I also use a set of 3 wireless Radio
Shack remote temp. and humidity meters that tell me on the portable readout
unit that I have inside the house just what outside and basement conditions
are. The fan also has a thermostat so I can leave it on all night, and if the
temp of the air drops too far, it will shut itself off. We've had this fan
  Smitty Says:  Yadda, Yadda, Yadda.  Frank thinks he is the only one with a setup like that.  I have one too, and in addition, when it gets cool out I pipe air from the house through the turbo heat exchanger to warm it and back into the house again.  It really puts out the heat at 7,000 rpm under full boost when climbing hills.  I run the house window unit air conditioner when I want extra power so I can scavenge the condensate and inject it into the carb.  I am working on a solar powered pump to pressurize the methane off the septic tank for burning in the car. (injected,intercooled, and supercharged of course).  Of course I have gages to I can watch everything work.  Stop by some day Frank and I'll show you how it all works.               gg