<VV> Re: CORSA website / Need to scroll? - VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 31, Issue 68

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 01:31:45 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/13/2007 12:21:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rbuckridge at comcast.net writes:

Looking at the code, what program are they using at  CORSA to do the site?
Just curious as I am an old hard  coder.

I don't know what code is used for the CORSA page. The web pages I
administer are all very simple, nothing flashy. I think Harry is the CORSA web  master
or maybe Bryan. I think the flash splash page is a good introduction to  the
site for people new to CORSA and Corvairs. I hit the "skip Intro"  link.

Ned