<VV> re: CORSA coding...<No corvair>

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:01:12 EDT 2007

PHP.  From Wikipedia...

PHP is a reflective programming language originally designed for producing
dynamic web pages.[1] PHP is used mainly in server-side scripting, but can
be used from a command line interface or in standalone graphical
applications. Textual User Interfaces can also be created using ncurses.

Barry in SC
2 lates, 2 earlies
Been programming for 23 years, still am, just no PHP, very little web stuff.