<VV> 66 Taillight Ring

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 11:13:03 EDT 2007

                                              B"H

Rod:  Is is possible you got a '65 ring, not a 66?
The 66-69 were smiliar if not the same, but the 65
taillights had very different trim on the
lenses...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza 110 PG

The inside chrome ring on one of my brakes light fell
out
 recently...found a used one to replace it...looks the
same thickness & width
 visually and I believe its a 66 also, but doesn't
seem to fit...is there a
 trick to installing - shouldnt they just snap  in
place?

Thanks
Rod
66 monza 140/4 convt - love summer!