<VV> 66 Monza 110 HP oil capacity

Shari Hebrink shamo at anvilcom.com
Mon Aug 13 11:23:38 EDT 2007

I am the proud new owner of a 66 Monza Coupe.  As a complete newcomer to the
world of Corvairs, I have ordered a copy of How to Keep Your Corvair Alive.
Until the book arrives, I wonder if any of you could be so kind as to tell
me the oil capacity on these engines?  I do not have an owners manual.  I
know with an oil cooler it is likely to be greater than the 4 to 5 quarts I
am used to with other engines.  Also, any suggestions on whether it is a
good idea to use Lucas oil stabilizer or use synthetic oil?  I don't want a
routine oil change to end up causing me problems.
Many thanks! Jedd

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:03 AM