<VV> RE: CORSA splash page - I like it 'cause...

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Aug 13 20:54:36 EDT 2007

------------------------------
Count me, as one of the folks who like the splash page, too.

Since this year's convention is just over, how about placing shots of
the top cars in these three categories on the splash page?

This could be turned into a yearly honor, with top concours cars
featured for the rest of the year, on the CORSA site.

Mel Francis
Oconomowoc, WI
'65 Monza convertible