<VV> RE: CORSA splash page - I like it 'cause...

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Mon Aug 13 23:09:46 EDT 2007

At 14:04 8/13/07 -0400, "Craig Nicol" <nicolcs at aol.com> wrote:

>The splash page warms my heart every time I see it 'cause the red '65
>Greenbrier featured on the page was rescued and restored by me.

Since we are now the proud owners of said Greenbrier, it is also fun to see
it "splashed" every time I visit the CORSA Page.

 >>snip<<
>  The GB was fully documented including the
>protect-o-plate. It is a treasure and I'm delighted to see it every time I
>log onto the CORSA site.

Craig should be further delighted to know that the Greenbrier is driven
daily (except during salt season here in MI) as it was designed to do and
gets plenty of "thumbs up," especially from the college students at
Michigan Tech.  It has attended the last four Conventions. Don't worry
Craig, the documentation file is about twice a thick now...

Thanks to Craig overheating is not an issue. The drive home from the
Convention: Sterling Hts to Mackinaw City, 310 miles, 5 hrs 13 min, 2 stops
(rest area and gasoline, 59MPH ave), road speed 65-75 MPH, 85F ambient,
15-20 MPH head/cross wind, cyl head 330F+/- still got 21.1 MPG.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI