<VV> 65 headlinghts go off

Edelstein and Payne eandp at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 15 15:31:40 EDT 2007

Folks,
     Driving down the road at night in the "new" maroon Vair, occasionally the headlights will suddently go off (very dark!).  They will come back on (usually) if you push in the headlight switch and then pull it back out.  Anyone got any ideas about what might be causing this problem?  Replacing the headlight switch looks like a "pain", but I'll do it if I have to.  I just thought someone else might have seen this problem and there is an easier fix.

                   Thanks

                   Travis Payne      65 Monza coupe
                   Raleigh, NC       65 500 coupe