<VV> GM into "Drag" Racing? - only slight Corvair

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Wed Aug 15 15:36:49 EDT 2007

Frank!!  A Minivan [ see definition of "Mini" ] is not a SUV...let alone a
FULL sized SUV [ Suburban, etc.]

Admittedly I prefer my 1990 C3500  cab / benchseat for traveling ....reminds
me of my 75 Coupe DeVille.....luxury..comfort and the wide open spaces!!

comparing it to my 07 Silverado....

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt