<VV> Automotive Vision (TV show)

Bonnee onegal2wolvesinthewoods at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 03:06:17 EDT 2007

Hi,
  I have watched this progam which comes on pretty late, more in the wee hours. I see what beautiful work these men do with the oldies. I have a 1954 Ford F100. I drove it here to my property 12 years ago, in hopes I could do the restoring of it. My health will not allow me to fulfill my dream so....I was wondering if you knew anyone in your loop that might be looking for a nice black 54 Pickup with the 4 side star on the grill. It is also the one that has the spare tire mounted behind the drivers side on the bedside.

  Please let me know if anyone your around would be interested in buying my sweet 54?

  Thank you,
  Bonnee,,, I live in SW Georgia.