<VV> FC Dash Speaker Fit

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Fri Aug 17 10:40:35 EDT 2007

Is the dash speaker size 6x9 for an FC ?

I looked up under the dash of my '62 Rampside and it has a Radio Shack 6x9
speaker installed on a bracket.  I'm not sure if the bracket is original or
if 6x9 is the correct size.  There's also quite a bit of rubber stripping
that appears to have been stuck between the speaker and the dash so I'm
guessing that there was originally some kind of gasket or spacer if this
was the original speaker size.

Thanks,

Steve Brown

Media, PA