<VV> Failed emissions test

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Fri Aug 17 15:41:22 EDT 2007

    Mmmm... don't suspect on assembly lube nor other oil appart from the
normally working. In fact, this my cleanest engine rebuild with no other
smellings appart from the new paint on shrouds but, think you made a hit on
the exhaust system as it is the one that came with the truck (23 years
without running !). It breaths and looks apparently OK but, have no idea
about the internal remainings of bad stuff. Think it is time to install one
of my own exhaust pipes.

    Thanks

    Daniel