<VV> 2 Corvairs, Early Coupe and Truck....Free!!

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 17 18:03:04 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I just found a note I misplaced somes month ago.  A man approached me in a
parking lot while we were out for a drive in the Brier.  He said he has an
early coupe and an truck he wants to get rid of for free.  I can't remember
if the truck is a loadside or rampside but he's fairly sure they're both all
there.  He doesn't want to part them out so whoever wants them needs to take
them whole.

His name is Larry Welch and his number is 707-864-8023.  I believe he
mentioned they are located on some property up around Vacaville, Ca.  I'm
just minutes away but alas, have no room or time for more projects.

If your interested, give him a call.  He wants them to go to Corvair people
and not just get crushed.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!