<VV> front engine Corvair

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 20:33:06 EDT 2007

I like front engine Corvairs. However, they are usually?called Camaros. Say, does anyone know of a 1967 Camaro with a straight six, powerglide on the column, and a bench seat? I saw a Pontiac Firebird like that once and was wondering if such a Camaro existed.

Took the sedan?to the RMC picnic today. Hot, but fun. 16 cars, lotsa nice folks.

Regards,

Joe White (62 sedan, 66 Porvair)
CORSA, RMC