<VV> Does anyone know the seller of this '64 Rampside on eBay?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Aug 21 13:34:34 EDT 2007

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180150672716

The truck is located in Oscoda, MI. Seller has the eBay handle "norookie69".

I'd like to follow up and get the truck registered in the '64 Rampside
registry. I am trying this approach rather than contacting the seller via
eBay because that method has not resulted in much success in the past.
("Success" meaning the seller registered the truck.)

I can also wait until it sells, if the reserve is met, and contact the
buyer.

Thanks.