<VV> Does anyone know the seller of this '64 Rampside on eBay?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Aug 21 16:05:20 EDT 2007

Thanks. Definitely looks like the seller is not a CORSA member but he might
still be a Corvair person... At least around here, we have a lot of people
who aren't "joiners". I assumed by "dual two-barrels" that he meant a 140 HP
engine transplant. It's possible to do this with low-profile air cleaners
(or raising the engine lid).

--Kent