<VV> OK is it true or not ?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 22 16:27:21 EDT 2007

While it's been known to happen, almost solely to early cars, it's also
rare. It also is a sign that the car wasn't serviced right. There's only
one nut on a stud in the backend of an early, and if you don't put it on
the way it was designed to go, the nut can back off and allow the rear of
the engine to fall down.

But generally, tell the wiseacres to take a hike. And laugh as you (or
they) turn and walk off.

-Mark

out of the cars when driveing them down  the road years ago , can ,and did
this ever happen ,they keep telling me to watch for it to happen to my
corvair , i am new to corvairs , the New-B , Frank From Near Erie Pa .