<VV> Ok ... here it goes-

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 23:43:55 EDT 2007

I suspect I'm in the minority, but the PO installed a solid flywheel on my
65, 140, 4 spd vert.  I don't consider it noisey and I drive it almost
everyday, including 100+ degree heat, top down, vent windows closed, visors
UP (so I can see!)

Barry in SC
Late visors up are better than early visors up.