<VV> RE: I was bored.... vairforums.com

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Fri Aug 24 13:12:33 EDT 2007

At 11:09 PM 8/23/2007, J R Read_HML wrote:
>Why does fastvair stuff show up on VV?
>Later, JR

...via crossposting by the original poster, and then with someone
hitting "reply to all" without editing the 'To:' line, when that user
replies to either of the original posts regardless of where the posts
happen to be.

Note that I hit "reply to all" so as to make this post land on VV,
but I also edited out the address line, removing [fastvair] and other
personal e-mail addresses etc so this post goes nowhere other than VV.

tony..