<VV> Ohio Map, Super Chevy Corvair

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 21:33:13 EDT 2007

Let me be the first to say, "I got the new Communique!" So far I've just
skimmed through it and even found a tiny picture of my car at the
convention. But the most exciting thing I saw was the picture of the new
official Ohio road map. Living in Ohio, I was so excited to see they finally
issued a new map and I grabbed one. It has been on the end table for many
weeks, but it wasn't until I got the new Communique that I realized it has a
picture of a late convertible on it! Thanks to whoever included that. I
never would have noticed without that prompt.

In the same mailbox where I found my Communique, my latest Super Chevy
magazine was also there. In the "Bow Tie Keepers" section there is a real
sweet tangerine pearl '65 convertible owned by Jim Williams from Florida.
Jim says his custom exhaust that makes his flat six sound like a SBC.
Anybody know Jim and what kind of exhaust system he has?

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert
Waverly OH