<VV> Engine ID

Melissa Layman melissa_layman at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:08:57 EDT 2007

Wow!  I won!!  Now on to the lottery!  :-)  Thanks for the info, Matt.

While I am thinking of it, any suggestions or ideas on what would be good books to build a Corvair library with?  I already have the shop manual and supplement for my car, and I think it came with an assembly manual, but I would like to get some good base books for maintenance, restoration, etc.  I intend to rebuild this thing mostly by myself and need all the help I can get.
Thanks again

Melissa

Snip: