<VV> Classic Cars? / Lemmings?

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Sun Aug 26 00:56:55 EDT 2007

Thinking like that will someday allow a person the " have a Classic "
without even owning a car!  Think about it!

I remember when  to be a "Good American", meant you had to have served in
the armed Forces....hold a Job...pay Taxes..raise a Family that EVEYONE
would be proud of.....not be in DEBT.....

To think that way TODAY  is a CLASSIC MISTAKE!   or is it "politically
correct"........  let's ask the ACLU????  ggg

Subscription...to what??   Me?.....the only magazine I get is the
Communique...because it comes with membership to CORSA!! GGG

I get all that Automotive news HERE!!! ggg

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!