<VV> electric problems

Dorairaj Isaac dnaisaac at rogers.com
Sun Aug 26 06:36:23 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have just converted my power glide into a 4 speed manual with posi diff.
In doing this I replaced the dash with a dash from a manual. I took extra
care to clean the ground strap on the dash when I did the transplant. The
problems I am now having are that when I turn on the lights the fuel gauge
goes below empty and the two indicator lights (right and left) on the dash
come on and stay on till the lights are turned off. Another problem I am
facing is that the oil pressure light does not come on when the ignition is
turned on. Can anyone please give me some suggestions as to what could be
the problem?

Thank you all in advance.

Dorai <><