<VV> NEEDED 95 HP head 3878569

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 09:39:47 EDT 2007

ALL,
Ted Carlson of Gulf Breeze Fla contacted me in need of a head.
He has a 1966 Monza coupe 60k original miles A/C car (all original nice car.)
His 95 hp engine dropped a valve seat
His car was purchased new in 1966 by his Aunt she owned it 3 years and he has had it since.
Sometime in 68 had engine work done in which the dealer had to change the heads.
He ended up with 1968 95 hp heads. (3878569 smog head)
# 2 exhaust seat is out but luckily did not shatter.
He would be willing to buy a pair of matching heads 65 - later  95 hp or 110 hp
if he can not find the one that matches the one on his car presently.
If you can possibly help contact me off list.
Email or cell phone 850-261-1709

Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1964 Monza Coupe 110 Powerglide A/C