<VV> OK is it true or not ?

iscdirector iscdirector at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 07:47:10 EDT 2007

I was hoping someone else would have info on this. I was very young then so my memory of it was what a kid would know. I just remember my Dad talking about it. Also not sure about what exactly was done to the engine. Also we purchased a 62 700 in 1970 that was a 32k one owner car. Soon after purchasing it we had to have the local Corvair guy (the Corvair mech at the dealer who did work on the side) repair it and supposedly it had never had the valves(?) replaced when it was newer so it had no power, ran rough, etc. I don't know much more than this.