<VV> (no subject)

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:05:38 EDT 2007

Anyone notice the picture of the Yenko Stinger on the list?

Of course, it's the Yenko Stinger II (based on the Chevy Vega).  Probably
one of the rarest Yenko Sports Cars. Wouldn't mind having one, but you would
never want to drive it for fear of it rusting before you could get it home.

--
George Jones