<VV> Haggerty

Richard/Gail Spiess spiessdg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 19:29:39 EDT 2007

Why get upset with Haggerty's comments?
  Who cares!!  As long as they cover my EC, they can say anything they want.  They are, however, wrong.  No matter where I park my 64 Spyder convertible, I can almost guarantee that the engine in the rear will attract more attention than any other "classic" there.
  And, it seems, EVERYONE owned a Corvair at some time in their life, or at least so they say.  They must hsve built !8 M not 1.8 M.