<VV> was Haggerty now Vair ownership

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 27 20:38:29 EDT 2007

They got passed around - cheap cars.  8 million may have owned them - but
not NEW!

But, I tend to agree...  if so many folks had them whey did they stop
building them?

Later, JR

CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)