<VV> RE: Ugliest cars/very little Corvair any more

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 20:47:18 EDT 2007

I owned a 1st year Vega GT hatchback. I thought it looked a lot like a 1970 Camaro. My personal opinion is that the 1970 Camaro was one of the best looking cars ever, the 1971 Vega, while a piece of garbage in most other respects, was a very well styled car, and that the Early Corvair was the best styled car of all time.

  You may choose to disagree with me and be wrong, of course!

  Mike Ioanes asked:

  <<How many on the list have owned other cars beside the Corvair?  I've
 owned
two, a Pacer and a Vega, and didn't think either was as bad as tehy
 make
them out to be.>>

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on