<VV> Manuals on CD

Jim Houston tampatexan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 06:40:47 EDT 2007

I posted last night about this - don't know what happened to it.
Anyway, I have all 10 of the CDs in question.  Each one is for the year
specified - with supplements when needed (i.e. the '66 has the '65
manual plus the '66 supplement).. they are copies of the individual
pages of the manuals and are not the easiest to use (in my opinion).
You can print any pages desired for shop use, but you can't "cut and
paste" to use data for other things.  Any other questions, feel free to
contact me offline.

Jim Houston
Tampa, FL