<VV> Dennis Pleau's address

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 06:53:46 EDT 2007

Hey guys and gals,
I was wanting to send Dennis a card, to let him and the boys know how sorry I
am at his loss, but I only have the address in Colorado (the one on the CORSA
web site)... didn't they move recently to California? Please correct me if
I'm wrong.
The last time I saw them was at the Lexington Convention in 2004... I'd be
sitting at the registration table and there'd go the boys, with Debbie in hot
pursuit.... I'd send a smile her way.... and then a little while later I'd see
Dennis with them.... once able to get away from the registration table I'd
swing down to the CORSA merchandise table and chat between customers...
Anyway, If anyone has the new address (if there is one, maybe I'm
hallucinating), please pass it along.

Dennis, if you're reading this, please know how sorry I am, and know also
that you and the boys are in our prayers.
May God bless and comfort you.
Lon Anderson