<VV> Hagerty insurance,

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 10:49:13 EDT 2007

It's not a matter of thicker customer skin. It's a matter of bad business
practices on the part of the insurers. If you've ever been treated badly by
a business, you know what I mean. And why should any customer put up with
being mistreated? Isn't the old rule of thumb, "the customer is always
right" applicable to insurance companies?

-Mark